Apply to be a Vendor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Audubon Park Community Market. We are proud to offer small farmers, artisans, chefs, fishmongers, beekeepers, ranchers, and artists a place to grow their businesses and connect with the community. We carefully select each of our vendors with the intent of providing the best possible mix of high-quality local goods.
At this time, we have very limited space at the market and are only accepting select applications. Due to the (albeit wonderful) increase in applications, we will only be contacting vendors who are selected to participate or placed on our waiting list.
To become a vendor, please take the following steps:
1. Find out if you qualify.
We do not accept the following products for vending:
- “Carnival” Food such as cotton candy or funnel cakes
- Packaged, nationally distributed foods or products
- Overly Processed Foods
All items for sale at the market must be sold by the person(s) who produced them, or an authorized agent of the local producer(s).
All vendors must carry the appropriate licenses, insurance, and certifications for their products.
Value-Added products should incorporate local ingredients whenever they are available.
At this time, we are not accepting any applications for concessions vendors (vendors who wish to sell meals for consumption on premises).
We do have a wish list, and applicants who fall into any of those categories are more likely to be invited to join the market first.
- Local, organic/sustainably-grown fruits
- Handmade Pasta & Sauces
- Pickles & other preserved products
- Eggs Permitted for human consumption (not master feed license)
- Local, organic/sustainably-grown starter plants (veggies, fruits, herbs)
- Savory Baked Goods (breads, baguettes, etc)